Kimessa CANline Alarm Unit with Buzzer and 2x 24VDC Alarm Outputs
€396.27 incl. 19% VAT
The gas measuring transmitter KSEC504 is used to monitor carbon monoxide CO in the air in the ppm measuring range.
The gas measuring transmitter is designed for underground garages and tunnels. The Kimessa CAN bus output signal is linear and temperature compensated.
The gas measuring transmitter is calibrated ex works to the standard measuring range of 250/300 ppm. The calibration protocol is included. Other measuring ranges are available.
The potentiometers and the measuring device connection for the calibration are accessible from the outside, it is not necessary to open the transmitter.
Housing is made of rustproof and acid-proof steel. Degree of protection IP 65.
Not in stock - Available on backorder
- An unlimited number may be integrated with addressable gas detectors on the addressable gas monitoring network
- Individual programming options for the sounder, beacon and relay:
– automatic reset, manual reset or manual override reset
– time delay for automatic stop of the horn programmable (1 – 999 sec.)
– on and off delay for lamp and relay individual programmable (1 – 999 sec.)
- Simple programming of the sounder beacon can allocate one or more gas detectors by alarm level (and or technical fault)
- Status LED indicators on CWE 58 (Red – fault. Green – data ok)