Bentel Temperature Rate of Rise Fire Detector
€53.00 incl. 19% VAT
Available on backorder
Bentel Temperature Rate of Rise Fire Detector 601H-R detects abnormally high rates of rise of temperature and abnormally high (static) temperatures respectively. For general use and particular where the ambient temperature may be low, a rate of rise heat detector 601H-R is to be preferred. A fixed temperature limit is also incorporated in these detectors. In many environments, e.g. kitchens, canteens and boiler rooms, sudden large changes in temperature are considered normal therefore rate-of-rise detectors are generally not suitable in these cases and a slower response fixed temperature detector should be used.
The detector is supplied complete with a mounting relay base (not shown in photo).
You may add the following items to complete your order:
- Cytech Comfort Security & Home Automation Control Panel
- UCM GSM Module for GSM Communication
- UCM Ethernet Module which can be used with Comfigurator for upload/download and with the Comfort Smart Phone Apps on iOS and Android
- Local & Remote Expansion Modules
- Comfort Doorphone
- Security and Fire Alarm Sensors
- External Siren
- Security Cable