Grandstream UCM6204 IP PBX
€650.00 incl. 19% VAT
The UCM6104 series IP PBX appliance is designed to bring enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features to small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) in an easy-to-manage fashion. This IP PBX allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such comprehensive voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools and facility access management onto one common network that that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The UCM6104 series sports a 1GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor, 512MB RAM and 4GB flash. The secure and reliable UCM6104 delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
- 4 PSTN trunk FXO ports (Lines)
- 2 analog telephone FXS ports (both with lifeline capability in case of power outage)
- Single 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ethernet port with integrated PoE Plus (IEEE 802.3at-2009)
- Up to 5 layers of IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Call Center Functions (Call Queues, etc)
- Caller ID
- Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, ring/hunt group, paging/intercom
- Up to 45 calls capacity
For full specifications please check the Datasheet.