Kimessa CANline Alarm-Unit with built-on Flash Light
€359.00 incl. 19% VAT
Not in stock - Usually ships in 3 weeks
The KIMESSA CWE 67 is a unique BUS compatible audio visual alarm designed for use with the addressable CANline gas monitoring solution.
The flash light could be delivered in different colours, e.g. orange for explosive gases or blue for toxic gases. The housing consists of powder-coated steel. The flash light is constructed for mounting inside of buildings.
- Anunlimitednumbermaybeintegratedwithaddressablegasdetectorsontheaddressable gas monitoring network
– automatic reset, manual reset oder manual override reset
– time delay for automatic stop of the horn programmable (1 – 999 sec.)
– on and off delay for lamp and relay individual programmable (1 – 999 sec.)
- Simple programming of the sounder beacon can allocate one or more gas detectors by alarm level (and or technical fault)
• Status LED indicators on CWE 67 (Red – fault. Green – data ok)
KIMESSA has set itself the goal to produce and distribute quality and technically advanced gas monitoring systems. Extremely easy to maintain, KIMESSA’s latest generation of devices have achieved a leading technological position worldwide.
KIMESSA is specialised in fixed gas monitoring and control systems.
All of KIMESSA’s products are developed and manufactured in Switzerland and exported worldwide. KIMESSA is certified to ISO 9001 manufacturing in accordance to the critical high quality requirements of Directive 94/4/EC (ATEX) for Ex products.
While the Swiss market is served directly by KIMESSA, KIMESSA successful worldwide export market is supported by a fully trained network of professional partners.
The certificates confirm the fundamental philosophy behind the establishment of KIMESSA AG in 1985 with a goal: to inspire you with high quality and innovative products.