Kimessa CANline Relay Card (4x dry relay contacts)
€499.80 incl. 19% VAT
The gas measuring transmitter KSEC504 is used to monitor carbon monoxide CO in the air in the ppm measuring range.
The gas measuring transmitter is designed for underground garages and tunnels. The Kimessa CAN bus output signal is linear and temperature compensated.
The gas measuring transmitter is calibrated ex works to the standard measuring range of 250/300 ppm. The calibration protocol is included. Other measuring ranges are available.
The potentiometers and the measuring device connection for the calibration are accessible from the outside, it is not necessary to open the transmitter.
Housing is made of rustproof and acid-proof steel. Degree of protection IP 65.
The CANline Relay Card is used for controlling peripheral devices like fans, alarm displays, audio & visual alarms, gas valves etc.
- The individual relays may be programmed in several modes; e.g. pulsing, manual reset, manual reset over-ride, etc.
- The relay card(s) is BUS mounted like a sensor or a display anywhere on the CAN network
- Up to 6 relay cards may be connected to one CAN Bus
- The relays are fuse protected from external overload
- The relay card is preferably mounted in the control cabinet together with the CAN network power supply
- Swiss Quality Product