Returns & Exchange Policy
Our Returns & Exchange policy applies to all products/goods purchased from BIAS Store at 8A&B Nikis Avenue, 1086 Nicosia, Cyprus or BIAS on line store. You have the right to cancel your order or return a product for any reason within 14 days of delivery. A product can also be exchanged with another product of equivalent value within 14 days of delivery. In the case of a higher value product, you will have to pay the difference in price. To return/exchange a product purchased from BIAS Store or BIAS eShop please notify us on your intent to return/exchange or cancel, anytime prior to the date 14 days after the date you, or a person indicated by you, acquired physical possession of the product(s). If you ordered multiple products in the same order, please send your intent to return to us anytime prior to the date 14 days after the date you, or a person indicated by you, acquired physical possession of the last product in the order.
You can notify us on your intent to return/exchange or cancel by telephone on +357 22314040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning unwanted/non-faulty goods
An item may be returned for any reason within 14 days of delivery provided it remains in a saleable condition with original packaging. We will refund the price of the item or exchange it after we have inspected it and confirmed its condition.
Please note that you may not return or exchange the following, except in case of faulty goods:
- Electronic components and electronic parts such as hard disks, solid state disks, printed circuit boards (PCBs), Memory (RAM) and infra-red transmitters & receivers
- Lamps, LED strip lighting and cables
- Software or goods containing software where the seal has been broken or the software has been registered. If any goods containing software that has been opened, used or registered are returned, a 30% fee will apply to compensate us for the loss of software element of the goods in question
- Sealed, factory shrink-wrapped or blister packed goods where the seal, shrink-wrapp or blister has been broken
- Non-defective, special/custom order items
Please send your returns in by post only once you have received a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) confirmation from BIAS. Always use a secure signed-for delivery service. All shipping costs, import duties, etc. are your responsibility.
Returning items damaged in transit
Any items damaged in transit must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If the package is damaged please sign for the delivery as received in damaged condition or refuse the delivery. Please send your returns in by post only once you have received a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) confirmation from BIAS. Always use a secure signed-for delivery service. All shipping costs, import duties, etc. are your responsibility. Upon return and examination of a damaged item we will replace it with a new one if it is available or we will provide you with a full refund of the item price if the item is not available.
Returning faulty goods
If your goods arrive faulty or develop a fault within the manufacturer’s warranty period, you can return them to BIAS for repair/replacement.
If you wish to return a faulty product to BIAS, please first contact us by telephone on +357 22314040 or email email@example.com, then follow the instructions to be provided for authorizing the return of your goods.
We can help fix many common problems over the phone or via email.
A return item will be checked and if it complies with the manufacturer’s warranty policy we will proceed with the repair/replacement. In case it does not comply with the manufacturer’s warranty policy or it is out of the manufacturer’s warranty period we will diagnose the problem at an agreed fee and provide you with an estimate for the repair cost. We will only proceed with the repair on the acceptance of the repair cost estimate.
The manufacturers’ warranty for items sold by BIAS do not cover:
- replacement of consumables (batteries, light bulbs, LED strip lights, fuses, etc.)
- the abnormal use or non-conforming usage of products. We ask that you consult
- the User Manual provided with the products
- malfunctioning due to accessories (power cables, power supplies, etc.)
- faults caused by a repairer who is not authorised by BIAS
- faults caused by accident, neglect, or normal wear and tear
- damage from external sources (electric storms, electricity voltage fluctuations, etc.)
- In all cases, we will not be held responsible in the event that the manufacturer refuses to honour the warranty due to, but not limited to, any of the above noted reasons. In the event where the manufacturer will not provide service under warranty, an estimate of the cost of the repair will be given to the customer. If the customer agrees to the estimate, a payment will be issued to BIAS that will correspond to the estimate amount.
Please send your returns in by post only once you have received a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) confirmation from BIAS. Always use a secure signed-for delivery service.
All shipping costs, import duties, etc. are your responsibility.